Diwali 2022 will be celebrated on October 24, 2022 this year. Diwali, another name is Deepawali which is a very significant and important holidays celebrated each year on the fifteenth day of Kartik, the holiest month in the Hindu lunar calendar. Throughout the festival, indians will use diyas, candles, lanterns and any other form of lights to light up their home. It’s a very beautiful festival which joins our heart with everyone.
Happy Diwali 2022
Although the preparations and ceremonies for the Diwali celebration often last for five days, the major festival night falls on the darkest new moon night of the Hindu lunisolar month Kartik. The five days of one of the most important Hindu holidays are Dhanteras, Choti Diwali, Diwali, Govardhan Puja and Bhai Dooj.
It’s important that before Diwali festival, we have to clean the home, renovate it or paint and decorate houses, offices or stores. Indians celebrate Diwali by dressing in new or traditional clothing, lighting diyas (oil lamps), performing family pujas, and honouring Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity. Doing this with all their heart, provides blessings to all members of family.
Diwali is festival to celebrate with our family and loved ones thus here we are with Best Wishes, Status, Greetings, quotes and messages for your family, friends and colleagues.
Happy Diwali Wishes 2022 to family, friends and Colleagues
- I wish you a prosperous, healthy, and happy Diwali.
- Let us celebrate the Diwali festival with smiles on our faces and joy in our hearts. Diwali greetings to everyone.
- May we all enjoy happy, prosperous, and wonderful lives.
- Let’s add another lovely memory to our life by celebrating Diwali with our families and friends. A lovely Diwali to you.
- May the Diwali festive season be filled with celebrations, festivities, and great zeal. I wish everyone a happy Diwali.
- I hope Diwali brings you joy and happiness.
- May your Diwali be filled with joy and light.
- May the allure of Diwali never wane. “Let’s celebrate this great holiday with the best foods and company.” Happy Diwali!
- I send everyone my warmest greetings on this auspicious occasion of Diwali.
- I hope the light of Deepawali brightens your day this Diwali.
- May your Diwali be filled with joy!
- May Diwali bring you enough light to chase away all the darkness in your life.
Diwali Messages to family & friends
- May Millions of Lamps Illuminate Your Life Forever With Endless Prosperity, Health, And Wealth. Diwali greetings to you and your family.
- Life with you is like Diwali, so let us promise to stay together forever.
- A Sweet Memories Festival, A Sky Full Of Fireworks, A Mouth Full Of Sweets, A House Full Of Diyas, And A Heart Full Of Enjoyment.
- May the beauty of the Deepawali season fill your home with joy, and may the coming year bring you everything that makes you happy.
- Shoot a rocket of prosperity, light a flowerpot of happiness, and wish you and your family a glittering Diwali!
- Diyas are here to help you light up your life, decorations to help you beautify and make all your problems disappear, and sweets to add that special something to your life. We wish you a joyous Diwali.
- With this festival of lights, may you find true joy, prosperity, and love. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Diwali.
- We all wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali filled with everything you desire.
The Diwali festival represents the victory of good over evil, virtue over vice, wisdom over ignorance, and hope over despondence.
Deepawali, also known as Diwali, is a celebration of lights. So, wishing you all a very Happy and prosperous Diwali 2022.